Would you like to write for Denise G Lee?
Denise G Lee Coaching welcomes new writers!
Who we write for:
Our audience are experienced business owners and leaders who want to improve the quality of their life.
Please follow all submission guidelines and allow two weeks for a response. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Thank you for understanding!
What we need from our writers
We write content that has value. Readers can tell if you write something just for the views. Other tips:
- Do not rely on AI or Chat GBT generated content. If it looks like a bot wrote your piece, don’t expect it to be on our website.
- Your original content. We will not accept plagiarized or republished content. That induces your re-published work. Writers who submit stolen work as their own are not welcome to publish content on this site. We use plagiarism tools to verify if your work is original.
- No sloppy work. Carefully read your content proper to submission. We will not publish content with multiple typos or grammatical errors.
- Links to credible and authoritative sources. Some sources can include, but not limited to:
- We write long-form on this site. Your piece must contain at least 900-1,500 words.
- Recent headshot – people want to see who they are learning from. Please include photo credit along with your photo.
Here are some tips on guest writing.
Who gets published?
Deniseglee.com reserves the right to decide which articles to publish and/or pay.
If Deniseglee.com chooses to run your piece, we will contact you with specific details on the next steps to take. Submissions are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Content promotion FAQS
How do I promote my content?
Share your article on all your social channels or email list.
I would like my article to be anonymous. Can I still check my views?
Views tracking is not available for anonymous pieces. We will contact you directly with your 30-day views total.
My social shares seem higher than my actual views. Why is that?
Your views are tracked via Google Analytics.
A view = how many times an actual person read your content. Many times people share on social, but don’t actually read the piece.
We base views only by Google’s content view report.
Can I republish my piece from Deniseglee.com?
You will not be able to republish any content originally published on DeniseGlee.com with a third party site, nor shall any piece originally published on DeniseGlee.com be allowed or caused to be republished by a third party.
You may, however, request permission from DeniseGlee.com to republish on your personal website or blog.
By submitting, you are verifying that Deniseglee.com has the right to publish this work.
In the next section, we will discuss payment FAQs.
We pay our writers! Payments are based on unique pageviews that are recorded for 30 days after your original or previously published content goes live. Your piece is promoted on at least one Deniseglee.com social media account and we encourage you to promote it as well.
After your piece is published, unique pageviews will be tracked for 30 days. Below is other useful information.
After 30 days, it is your responsibility to check your views and email an invoice to invoice (at) deniseglee.com on or before the 1st of each month.
Your invoice MUST include:
- (1) your name,
- (2) your content title,
- (3) your PayPal email address,
- (4) the corresponding payment due, and
- (5) a screenshot with date stamp and url showing the article title and total pageviews. We will verify view rates and not pay accounts with falsified information.
Once your 30-day views report is complete, invoices are due at the end of the month (for example, if your article’s 30-day window ends Nov. 5th, your invoice would be due by Nov. 30th).
Payments are sent out via PayPal in the first week of the following month. Please note a small transaction fee is deducted from the payment total, per PayPal regulations.
You must send your email invoice and screenshot within 60 days of the close of your views window. We cannot process invoices after a 60-day period.